ask me!

25.10.10

super camper's outfits for the past two days!













Hi! On Saturday I went to the Eastern State Penitentiary (an old jail turned haunted house) with my photo class to take pictures. It was pretty epic, if I do say so my self. The bottom pictures (photo creds Chelsea) are what I wore there, it was colder than I thought...

Shoes: Wanted, Jeans: Wet Seal, Sweater: Gap, Button Up: Thrifted, Lace Shirt: Free People

I made my giant Super Camper Shirt (every week at camp someone gets Camper of the Week, it was me in week two!!! Yay!!!!) into a tank top and paraded around very proudly in my bandeau. I enjoy bandeaus. Thoroughly. (photo creds Antonia)

T-shirt: Camp!, Bandeau: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Thrifted Gap, Socks: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Wanted

I put both of these on LOOKBOOK.nu, here and here. If you feel so inclined, hype me! :D

3 comments:

  1. 3rd pic is amazing!!! i like the outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the side boob w. stripy bra, vintage skirt, long socks combo. Fabuloso! Don't worry about not many people looking at ur blog - mine's the same :) It's just good that ur doing ur own thing not trying to be anyone but you! I've kind of made the same promise to myself although my blog isn't really about outfits it's more about design but I promised myself that i'd just be free to express myself and have fun without worrying about making mistakes :)
    thanx for being honest u r cool!
    xxxx
    winnsomesmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete