ask me!

5.5.10

inspired by: dixi?




I'm sporting the floral dress I got at the thrift store on... Monday? A few people asked my why I dressed up today, I didn't really know what to say because this is just what I wear. I get that all the time and the question confuses me. I've been commisioned to design a jersey for something called the Andrew Hamilton ball, it's not really "fashion" but it's clothes and art, two of my favorite things. Unfortunately I have to work with the colours orange and royal blue, it greatly limits my creative thinking as for the logo because it has to all look sort of alike. Also, I don't know if you can see him but in the last picture my dog is running next to me, he is a poodle... without the creepy poodle cut. Bye all!

Dress: Fleurish
Shoes: Campbell
Belt: ???
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment