ask me!

12.8.10

BANKSY

"We can’t do anything to change the world until capitalism crumbles. In the meantime we should all go shopping to console ourselves."
— Banksy, Wall and Piece




Banksy is so amazing. He's a hugely know graffiti artists "based" in Bristol and London. His graffiti is usually anti war and anti establishment and often he picks children, policemen, rats and eldery people as his subjects. If Banksy puts his work on a building it's like its sacred, I would give anything to have an apartment in London and have him graffiti on it. But of course you can't just walk up to him and ask. He is really secretive about his identity so I don't think that many people know what he looks like. His way of targeting huge issues like war and global warning etc. is really amazing. Okay I give up, I was trying to give like a really intense analysis of Banksy but it kind of fails. DARN! Anway my theory is that Banksy is a couple of friends who are really against what "the man" is doing so they portray it with illegal art. Eh, that doesn't sounds very smart either. You know what? I don't even care. Banksy is awesome. My 7th grade math teacher told me about him. Look him up on Google, read about him, look at his graffiti, that's probably better than me trying to explain him.

He's inspiring. Yea, that works best.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment