ask me!

10.4.10

granny pearls


i dont really like this dress that much but my sister, naomi, didn't want it anymore and i thought that maybe i could do something with it.


i went to the thrift store today and fot this humongous tshirt, its actually a lot bigger than it looks. i dont know who the picture is but it was $4 (expensive for a thrift store but still cheap) so i said hey why not and its super cool.


this amazing granny pearl necklace is also from my thrift adventures, it was $10 (oh and for this trip to the store my parents thankfully paid, because i am BROKE)


the reason we went to the thrift store was to donate stuff (they didn't take it today because...? i don't know) and this was in my dads pile so i immediately grabbed it before it could go to thrift land


these shorts ($8) are also from thrift today, they are huge on me but i wanted a big pair of shorts so that i could use a belt for the top. they aren't perfect but i like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment